Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I don't know what it is with me and babies. I must be very comfortable, very unlucky, or I emit some form of Ex-Lax from my skin. I was holding Jenessa on Sunday (adorable little peanut), and after finally waking up, she screwed up her face, turned red, and made grunting noises. All very common symtoms of bowel movements. The girl made a complete mess of herself. Her grandma cleaned her up - I couldn't believe I didn't get any on me. It was all down her leg, up her back...gross me out.

The thing is, Calvin used to do that to me, too. Once, he did manage to get it soaked through his clothes into mine. Leah says that now he that he is five, he would enjoy that story very much.

I think that it just must be poor timing, because at that age, babies pretty much poop all the time, but it's starting to become a family joke.

3 Antiphon:

11:35 PM, March 31, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

I bet it's the latter. :)

Ewwww! Ex-lax skin!

 
2:54 PM, April 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh, YUCK!

*recoils in horror*

~CosmicAvatar

 
12:02 AM, April 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Internet's premiere source for prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom gowns, bridesmaid gowns, bridal gown, wedding dresses and flower girl dresses at discount prices. Most prom dresses and prom gowns are hand-made and hand-beaded individually and are shipped after two days of processing time. All styles come with free matching shawl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home