Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

You know that the universe is conspiring against you when you go back to tae kwon do for the first time in three weeks and they make you do lunge kicks. My butt hurts. But my head doesn't, so yay?

I have the worst craving for broccoli right now. I could just go across the street to the Chinese restaurant and order me some broccoli chicken and I could have it immediately. Or, I could wait until I go home and cook some healthy-like. Which by the time I get home, I probably won't do. But I'm feeling cheap right now, so I don't feel like spending the five bucks. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

4 Antiphon:

8:55 PM, March 24, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

I got too full eating broccoli cheese soup last night. I am going to go have some now! Jealous?

 
8:22 AM, March 25, 2005, Blogger Amanda

For those of you who were curious, I went home and steamed several servings of broccoli, and then proceeded to melt American cheese over the whole thing. Mmmm, cheese. I mean, broccoli.

 
9:49 AM, March 25, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

After reading your entry (and being unable to comment because it was loading too slowly) I went home and made baked potatoes. I had mine with sauteed mushrooms, zuchhini, and peppers, BUT I made my husband's with broccoli, cauliflower, and American cheese!

 
12:06 AM, April 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

If you are Looking for Prom Gowns, Prom Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridal Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses and Flower Girl Dresses, you're at the right place.We provide links to online dresses stores where you will find what you need for the prom, wedding or any party at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home