Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I am sooo much better. I went home and Dad gave me some of the prescription stuff that he uses. Three days later, the blisters are mostly dried up and scabbing over. I look like I scraped up my arms real good, but the itching is mostly gone. Mostly. What a nightmare. It will be a long, long time before I forget about the existance of poison ivy again.

Other than that, it was a great three-day weekend. Lew and I made it through two discs of Buffy season 4, we went to see Star Wars, and played a lot of Power Uno. Memorial Day was georgous. Couldn't have asked for better weather. After the service, we grilled out at Uncle Tim and Aunt Joyce's and played croquet. It's been years since I've played and Lew completely kicked our butts. I didn't realize he's played so much, but I guess he learned a lot from Uncle Dan.

1 Antiphon:

10:37 AM, June 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Sorry my stalking has been highly sucky of late, but glad to hear your time of misery is over now!

~CosmicAvatar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home