Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Itching is my idea of hell. This isn't as bad as the itching I get when I'm healing a sunburn - that's scrape-my-skin-off-so-it-will-stop bad. But this is still bad. All that weeding I did Saturday left me with a case of poison-something. I know what poison ivy looks like, so I'm thinking it's poison oak or something else. I woke myself up Monday morning itching my forearm, so I went to the pharmacist yesterday for something, since I'm allergic to topical cortisone. She gave me a calamine lotion mixture, which takes like an hour to dry after I apply it, so I've been accidentally wiping it off and reapplying it for the past 24 hours. I hate itching. It's on my forearms, up onto my hands and a nest broke out between my index and middle finger this morning. I used that word for Emily. :) Between that and a shiny new migrane last night, I'm feeling peachy!

2 Antiphon:

2:57 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger Ems

I hate you, you know what that word does to me!!!!! You think its funny, but I am GLAD you are itching! Now you know why I wanted to die when I had that breakout.

 
3:20 PM, May 25, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

Now I feel itchy!

*Scratches head*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home