Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My iShuffle came in the mail yesterday. Along with the handy dandy little armband that Amazon says hasn't shipped yet. I don't know what that's about, but it's all good. As long as I don't get charged for two.

I went for my first run with it today. I have a little bit of trouble concentrating on my breathing with it, but otherwise, it's awesome.

My other little problem is my lack of music with a good running beat. That and the fact a third of my CDs are at work, and I haven't brought any of them back with me yet. I'm monitoring the FIRM ASS thread on the WD for music suggestions, but I would appreciate any other suggestions (or loans of music).

3 Antiphon:

11:14 AM, May 04, 2005, Blogger jenn

ohmygod, I so totally want one of those!

*bounces a bit*

My tentative playlist would go something like this: Beyonce Dangerous in Love, Eminem Lose Youself, Jay-z Me and my GF, Nelly Tilt ya Head Back, Killers Somebody Told me, Liz Phair Turning Japanese, Britney Stronger, Christina Fighter, Destiny's Child Bootylicious and Jumpin Jumpin, Justin Timberlake Cry me a RIver, Erasure Little Respect, Evenescense Bring me to life, Nirvana Breed/Drain You/ Lounge Act/ Stay away, Toni Braxton Dark Child, Tori Amos Raspberry Swirl...

Quick list. I've more if you like!

 
5:38 AM, May 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

It depends on how fast you're going, but at the gym, I bounce along to Eriz Prydz (Call On Me), Gwen Stefani (What You Waiting For), Weekend (Michael Gray), Reflekt feat Delline Bass (Need To Feel Loved), Scissor Sisters (Filthy/Gorgeous) and on a slower note, Chemical Brothers (Galvanize). The latter has become H's and my "gym song".

Keep On Runnin'!

~CosmicAvatar

 
1:40 PM, May 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

I shall make a music Blog post, it might be easier for me!

Callie

Oh and enjoy the iShuffle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home