Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, May 16, 2005

My teeth hurt. And it's not like I can do anything about it except for refraining from putting anything in my mouth. It's been three years since I've been to the dentist, and the hypochondriac in me thinks I've probably got cavities up the wazoo. I broke down and called for an appointment with Dr. Bob, and they're getting me in tomorrow. Must've been a cancellation or something. So me and my poor teeth are going to the dentist tomorrow.

You know, growing up, I never had problems with my teeth. I've never had cavities, I didn't need braces, and now I can barely brush my teeth because my teeth hurt. I'm only 26 and I'm going to lose my teeth! I knew I should have signed up for dental insurance this year.

2 Antiphon:

11:14 PM, May 16, 2005, Blogger jenn

*hugs*

Teeth problems are stoopid.

*hugs*

 
11:08 AM, May 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Awwwwwwww, dear. My other half had the same situation - hadn't been for years until I forced him into the dentist's surgery. Wasn't nearly as bad as he'd feared, and now that he's having regular check-ups, there hasn't been a filling appointment for yonks. Go and get it over with, woman! You'll feel so much better.

~CosmicAvatar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home