Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I love the internet. I find out all kinds of cool stuff. Like the fact that Joss Whedon is releasing a three issue Serenity comic to bridge the six months between when Firefly ended and Serenity begins. I've just been starting to get into comic books - Todd's been lending me reading material - and this is an excellent way to start my own collection. Each issue is going to have three covers. When they do that, do you need to buy three? Is it better to get these through the mail or support my local comic book shop? I'll have to get Todd to mentor me. Ken's going to absolutely die at the Kaylee cover.

Plus, a good way to get my Firefly fix before the movie comes out in September.

1 Antiphon:

10:29 AM, June 03, 2005, Blogger jenn

I would also like to get these. But I'm not buying three. Silly bastards trying to tempt me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home