Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I think I just had a timing problem with the advertising. I'm in the middle of a glut of apartment showings, and the creepy lady didn't return her application, so I'm in the clear there. I just finished a showing with a major cutie. Too bad it's bad business practice to date your tenants...but then I've had bad experience with dating neighbors too, so maybe there's something to that.

I cut my hair off again. I didn't mean for it to get so short; I'm hoping I'll still be able to put it up for the wedding. It now looks a lot like Veronica Mars' except I have bangs. And I'm a brunette. I didn't like it the way my stylist did it, so I was afraid I'd hate it, but once I got home and attacked it with my ceramic hair iron, I love it.

What else...oh, Ken, that wonderful man, burned the Firefly theme off his DVDs to a CD for me, so I can listen to it on my iShuffle. And! the easter egg with Adam Baldwin singing the Ballad of Jayne! The visuals add so much (that hat!), but hi-larious. I can't wait for September 30th. Why oh why did they have to cancel that show?

3 Antiphon:

2:12 AM, June 24, 2005, Blogger Ems

Change is good. It'll always grow out. I have purple inmy hair now. We ditched the copper and went with purple. Very subtle, but Iedgy. I like it.

 
12:59 PM, June 24, 2005, Blogger jenn

I really really want a copy of Firefly the dvd. I just spent yesterday trying to rent it in town and found out - yeah, not anywhere.


Grrrrr.

But yeah for the ipod music-ness!

 
5:49 PM, June 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

We have to wait until October. Bastards. Where's that easter egg? I've heard of it before, but never found it. Mainly because I can never be arsed to look. Please help.

~CosmicAvatar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home