Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm already having nightmares about ruining the finish on my floors. That and about my brother and I breaking out in a horrible fungal rash all over our faces right before we were supposed to leave for the airport, and I couldn't call the doctor because I couldn't figure out how to work my phone, but we won't talk about that, because it makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

3 Antiphon:

12:37 AM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Ems

Wow. Tahts really gross. Thanks for the mental.

 
1:01 AM, July 31, 2005, Blogger Technomage

You need to post some pic of your wood floors. I'd love to see them!

 
10:25 PM, July 31, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

I thought you were meaning nightmares like, "Oh, I'm so worried!" not like, the actual nightmares one has while sleeping.

The fungal rash made it all clear. Or unclear, as the case may be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home