Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I haven't done a quiz in ages.

The One True Slayer
91 Bites of Slayage

Damn. Not only have you died twice doing what you do, but no one understands your burden and you find yourself disturbingly attracted to vampires. You are the ultimate repository of what it takes to be the Slayer, and no one can tell you otherwise. If you don't own all seven seasons on DVD, it's cause they haven't been released in your country yet. I am in total awe of you, and maybe just the tiniest bit creeped out.


The Ultimate Buffy Test

3 Antiphon:

10:54 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

Surprisingly, I got the same thing you did

 
9:35 AM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Amanda

Suprisingly, huh?

Do you know what the answer was to the one about only filming one side of Allyson's face in The Body?

 
12:37 PM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

Nope. I have never heard anything about that before. I don't even remember what I guessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home