Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm positively giddy. It's like Christmas, my birthday, and Halloween all rolled up into one. Serenity premeries today, and I'm blowing off work to go to the 12:30 showing. (I'm not technically blowing it off, today is our last official half-day Friday, so the office is closed. But since I would have been staying anyway to work on audits, it's blowing off work.) I've got my change of clothes, including my Joss Whedon is My Master Now t-shirt. I'll probably take off around 11:30 or so. "No power in the 'verse can stop me!

I'm debating buying another ticket for the 9:30 showing, so I can go again after Testing, especially if that's when Kristen and Todd are going. I don't think there's another time I can go again, unless it's Sunday afternoon. But Chelsea and Josh are going then, I think. Hmmmm. Wonder if I can fit in three showings in a weekend? Just doing my part!

"There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity...You can't take the sky from me!"

2 Antiphon:

9:31 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

Three times in one weekend! That's impressive. I would go Saturday, but Josh is working and I should really start on my 10 page lab report!

We were thinking about going out after testing. If you decide not to go again you are invited!

 
3:38 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Damn, I can't wait until next weekend when I get to see it myself. With WDers. Yaaaaaay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home