Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

It took me forever to find a pair of shoes to wear this morning. My left foot and ankle is so swollen. Christie, in her semi-professional opinion, thinks it's a side-effect from shin-spints. My ankle/shin has been sensitive for about a week, and last night as I was stretching before tae kwon do, I noticed my ankle was quite a bit bigger than the other one.

After icing and wrapping the evening before, I woke up this morning with a huge foot. So big, it was a bit numb. Moving it around helped, better circulation, I suspect. It feels better now, but my foot still looks like a balloon.

What a development.

2 Antiphon:

10:50 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

I can't believe it swelled more! Especially after you actually tried to take care of it last night.

 
1:28 PM, September 02, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

Yowch!

I've had the shoe problem for the last week, too. The entire top of my right foot is a purple bruise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home