Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's like a slumber party! I cooked supper and we watched Grosse Pointe Blank. With many interruptions from phone calls. Mostly people asking about how Mom's first day of chemo went, but also a call from Lew asking how long a paper clip is. Yes, I had to unbend and measure a paper clip. What kind of homework do they give this boy? I got a hug and kiss goodnight. Company for breakfast and the commute to work. Sometimes I miss living with someone. Too bad it has to be under the circumstances.

5 Antiphon:

6:35 PM, September 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Amanda, please give your mom a hug from me and Jim. Our love, thoughts and prayers are with all of you. (((hugs))), Bonnie.

Laurie and Jim

 
7:58 PM, September 07, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

Doesn't your brother have his own paper clip to straighten and measure with his own ruler?

 
9:58 PM, September 07, 2005, Blogger Ems

Kinda wondering the same thing.

 
8:23 AM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Amanda

I asked him the same thing. He said he's got staples. I don't think I've bought a paperclip in my life, but I've got tons of them. What's up with that?

 
2:38 PM, September 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

I think paperclips like to gravitate to certain people.

~CosmicAvatar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home