Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I feel like I've had the flu for three days. I had a marathon migraine yesterday. I had it when I woke up at 9:30, and it went away sometime between 3 and 5 that afternoon. I "slept" the entire day away, moving my head the least amount possible, and thanking the heavens that my tenant was gone all day.

It didn't feel like it was spine-alignment related, but I haven't needed to go the the chiro for a couple months, so maybe it is. I'll be going, just in case. I can't deal with many days like that one. Some people have them much worse and more often than I do, and I have much sympathy for them.

2 Antiphon:

1:55 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger CosmicAvatar

That sounds quite bad enough to me. Hope you feel better soon.

 
5:22 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger jenn

I hope the cracky-cracky can keep it away!

(chiropractor)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home