Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I had tons of things I wanted to blog about, but now that I'm sitting in front of a computer and have the time, I can't think of a one. Dontcha just hate that?

I can at least do updates.

My face is falling off now. It would be really cool if today were Halloween, because I look awful.

I did win both the posters. I can't wait to find frames, so I can hang them up. Check them out. I ended up paying way too much for the one, but I guess that's what I get for not doing my research. Now to decide where to put them...

1 Antiphon:

10:33 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

Falling off face? Aw, crap!

I used to keep a post-it next to me at all times so that I would never forget something I wanted to write about. Now I usually just keep a computer next to me so I don't have to worry about forgetting. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home