Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, October 03, 2005

I saw it twice. It was so wonderful, and just as good, if not better, than I expected. The only thing I could think of that would be better is if the show had stayed on the air, and we could have seen the storyline unfold over the course of a season or four. I laughed, I cried, I loved seeing more of some of my favorite characters. I hope, I hope, I hope it does well enough that we'll see more incarnations. I would love to see an ongoing comic book. The one they did has been topping sales charts and has gone into it's third printing. So maybe, if they can find someone to take it on.

Randal printed off a mini-poster from the internet called "Firefly Life Lessons" in thanks for letting me borrow the comics. I'm gonna have to find a frame - it's great.

3 Antiphon:

4:59 PM, October 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm hoping to see it tomorrow. I've seen a few of the trailers on TV, and seen a review by Jonathan Ross (a pretty good review), and he's funny and well-known here, so that was excellent.

Callie

(oh and I watched the last 2 episodes of the series today).

 
10:07 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Eileen

I'm so confused! I'm been checking here daily and there've been no updates, but I come here today and there are six new posts! I only checked yesterday afternoon!

 
10:10 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Amanda

I cheated and backdated several posts last Friday. :) I can't explain the yesterday part, unless your browser didn't refresh. You aren't going crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home