Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I am so grossed out.

Here I was, eating lunch. Lunch was leftover Hamburger Helper. I am addicted to the new Tomato Basil Penne. I take out half a cup of water and add a can of diced tomatoes, and it is sooo good. I also had one serving left of squash, so it made for a pretty decent lunch, especially for a Saturday.

I'm about done when there's this crunch in my mouth that is definitely not supposed to be there, and it tastes awful. I spit out my mouthful and there in the middle is one of those stupid Asian beetles.

Gag me with a spoon! You know how bad they smell...well, they taste that bad. Plus, I had a Bug In My Mouth! Ewww! I want to puke just thinking about it four hours later.

And did you know it was someone's idea to introduce these bugs over here? That they did it on PURPOSE? Whosever idea that was should be shot. No, that's too good for them. They should be locked in a room with about a million of these things and suffocate by beetle. Remember The Creep Show, the very last one where the guy was so paranoid about bugs and would kill them right and left and finally the bugs got revenge by entering his every oriface and killing him? That's what I want.

9 Antiphon:

11:16 PM, November 05, 2005, Blogger jenn

I once ate a can of corn and had a caterpiller in it... on my fork... as I was eating.

Then last year one of my salads had this horrible bug in it. HORRIBLE!

I'm so sorry you crunched a bug. Um, my solution would be to eat some chocolate.

 
12:36 PM, November 06, 2005, Blogger Ems

wasnt there a cake incident too? You bave the worst luck!

 
1:21 PM, November 06, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

At least you probably got a little extra protein!!

 
3:32 PM, November 06, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

So. Gross.

I've found bugs in oatmeal before. Whenever it happens, I am very paranoid to eat oatmeal again afterward. I feel like I've boycotted oatmeal for half my life.

 
1:33 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Meghan

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

*gag*

That is AWFUL.

 
3:49 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Eileen

Yeaugh! My sister found a caterpillar in her salad when she went for lunch to my favourite bar. So while it still remains my favourite place to drink, I refuse to eat there.

 
10:09 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger CosmicAvatar

EUGH! That's so...disgusting!

 
8:23 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

I have checked a few times for a new post but I keep seeing the one about eating a bug and then am grossed out. Can you post something new so I don't have to think about the bug incident?

 
4:24 PM, November 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! That's beyond vile! [/Bring It On quote]

Callie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home