Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I've got faith in people; I figure they're basically good until they let me know otherwise. That being said, I'm not buying from anyone "new" on eBay ever again. They're gonna have to get some street cred buying stuff first or something. This is the second time I've been gypped into buying a knock-off DVD and the bastard gets suspended before I can get my money back.

*Sigh*

4 Antiphon:

12:23 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

Knock off DVD? Like, home copied?

 
12:42 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Technomage

A knock-off of What?

 
5:05 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Ems

Ahhh, the dark side of online auctioning. You know you can get bootlegged copies of stuff without paying for it.

 
9:49 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Grrrrr! Gits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home