Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, November 11, 2005

This unusually warm fall weather has really screwed up the leaf schedule. They came around with the vacuumer on October 31st, when none of my leaves had fallen yet. Now that about half the leaves have fallen, I can finally rake, but they're doing the last free pickup tomorrow morning. Saturday morning.

Why in the world would you schedule a leaf pickup for Saturday morning? It gets dark at like 4:30 so I can't rake during the week. Why not give people a weekend to work?

Saturday morning. Someone was really thinking there.

3 Antiphon:

8:13 PM, November 11, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

I want it to get colder!! I want to wear sweatshirts and sweaters and my new winter coat that matches my favorite hat and mittens!

 
9:55 PM, November 11, 2005, Blogger jenn

Errrr, it has already been below freezing here. I'd be really rather keen on a little less cold here.

But I support you in your rolling of eyes over the leaves. Dorks.

 
10:14 AM, November 14, 2005, Blogger CosmicAvatar

This leaf-scheduling thing is not logical, Captain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home