Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Bandwagon jumping! (Snowfall update: another 4 inches yesterday.)

Favourite traditional carol:
O Holy Night. I can't sing it worth a damn, but when it's sung well, it gives me chills. Silver Bells is right up there, too. My favorite Christmas hymn is What Child is This, favorite Advent hymn is Savior of the Nations Come.

Favourite 50s/Swing-type Christmas song:
I don't remember when he did it to know if it qualifies, but I'll say Elvis' Blue Christmas

Favourite modern Christmas song:
Amy Grant's Breath of Heaven

and a bonus:
Favourite Christmas movie:
I'm not sure I can decide here. It's a toss up between National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story. I saw a magazine lately where they were selling full-size replicas of the lamp.

1 Antiphon:

11:34 AM, December 09, 2005, Blogger Meghan

I need to jump on the bandwagon, too... but this miniboq is going to take some serious thought!

About the snowfall... *jealous* <- me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home