Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I haven't been too inspired lately, but here's some things I've been musing about:

I'm extremely disappointed that Jon Stewart is on vacation this week. I keep hearing things that would make excellent segments, including this gem by a Congressman in reference to Ted Stevens, "I love this man! I love him, I love him!" Seriously! I heard tape!

Last night, all of a sudden, my body decided I needed fourteen hours of sleep. The only explanation I can come up with is that I was fighting off yet another cold. No sniffles today. Good job, body!

My ablility to concentrate on what I'm doing decreases exponentially the closer Christmas comes. I've decided I'm taking off at noon tomorrow. There's no way I could make it to the end of the day with any sort of production value whatsoever.

I can't wait for tomorrow! I get to see Emily, and I get to bring home presents, and I don't have to be at work anymore (as of noon)! I [heart] vacation!

3 Antiphon:

10:12 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

I think the sleeping thing must be contagious. I just slept 10 hours, but I still don't feel well. My head hurts. Maybe I should have gone for 14 hours.

 
2:55 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Mmmmmmm...sleeeeeeeeep....

 
10:56 AM, December 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

I don't think I've ever slept 14 hours in my entire life.I just can't sleep long periods- I think 10 hours is my max.

Wow. Happy Holidays!

Callie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home