Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The end of January is always the worst. It wouldn't have even been so bad this year if I hadn't been so apathetic the past two weeks. So now I'm busting my butt for the last few days of the month, trying to meet charge hours, because it looks really, really bad if you don't meet charge hours during tax season. The best thing about tax season, though, is that I look forward to and appreciate the little things more. Like lunch out, or donuts, or Death of a Salesman (Sunday!), or stopping and getting a real coffee. Notice how most of those things involve food? But I'm most excited about the play. Jody and Ron (the founders of Riverside Theatre) having been waiting until they were the right age to play the parts, and I think the wait (for them) is going to make the play better. Plus, I just adore Ron's acting.

1 Antiphon:

6:00 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

I am now extra peed off at tax season on your behalf as it means you're going to just miss the LA party. Grrrr! On the other hand, doughnuts....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home