Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Ever since I found the easter egg on the Serenity DVD, I've had the Fruity Oatey Bar song stuck in my head. Who knew the song was in English?

I'm still waiting for the "increased energy" from physical activity to kick in. I have been so wiped, I've been taking naps and going to bed early.

I am in love with my treadmill. Saturday I woke up about 5:30 from one of said naps, and I never would have exercised if it hadn't been down there in the basement waiting for me.

I have at least two "deep thought" posts floating around my head, but I'm too lazy to write them down. I haven't even installed my camera software on my computer yet. Is it April yet?

5 Antiphon:

4:47 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Wait, I know about the Jayne's song easter egg... oh wait- Serenity,not Firefly... d'oh.

And yay for the more exercise at home due to the treadmill! See, it's already paying off!

 
9:35 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

There's an easter egg? I have to find it.

 
9:30 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Seeing as you were so kind to point me at the Firefly egg, could you please do the same for me re the Serenity one so I can find it when the DVD eventually comes out in the UK?

[cheesy grin]

Right with you on the tiredness part. I've lost the impetus for exercise already...

 
2:17 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Amanda

With the "Play" button highlighted, press to go left. A bit of the right side of the screen will highlight, and you're well on your way to having the Fruity Oatey Bar song stuck in your head, too.

 
11:25 AM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Meghan

Yeah, with new exercise, it usually takes a full month for that "increased energy" to kick in. Until then, you'll get really good nights of sleep! So glad to hear you're enjoying the new treadmill.

I, too, have had a few deep thought posts rolling around in my head. My latest blog entry was one of them... but I fear the others will disappear in the mists of my addled mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home