Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, January 13, 2006

I almost fell off the wagon last night. My Chamber Ambassador duties took my out to Homestead, and I figured while I was out there, I might as well see if my godparents/aunt and uncle were home. They were, and I ended up staying and talking until dinner, and so we walked over to Zuber's. Mmm...good German food. I ate and I ate, and then I had pie. By the time I got home, I was full of food and didn't want to excercise. But I did anyway. Yay me!

3 Antiphon:

1:30 PM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Go you! I've had chocolate today but am planning on exercising later [up]

 
5:02 AM, January 16, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Mmmmmmm, pie. Good on yer for exercising, though. I wouldn't have!

 
1:41 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger jenn

Good job! Some days getting on that treadmill is harder than others.

But you did it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home