Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I am in possesion of a functioning treadmill! Chelsea helped me get it home and the boxes into the basement. That sucker was HEAVY! Good thing I had a strong girl to help me. Thanks, Chelsea!

I got it put together, with half an hour spent trying to put the wrong size bolt in a hole. Stupid unclear instructions. At any rate, it was worth avoiding the $150 delivery and set-up fee. I get to test it out tonight! Now to look for a TV...

7 Antiphon:

12:31 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger jenn

Good job TEAM!!

 
1:36 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Wooooooo! Very envious of you!

 
11:33 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Technomage

Best BUY has cheap DVD players you can hook to your TV.
I'm taking your suggestion and watching one episode per workout with my bike.

 
2:14 AM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Meghan

Not only did you avoid the $150 delivery fee... you got a free workout, as well!

 
3:35 AM, January 13, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Raaaaaaaaaaar!

 
8:10 AM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Amanda

Ken, that would be helpful if I had an extra TV to hook it to. :)

 
8:17 AM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

I am glad I could help! I might have to try it out sometime. I have never used a treadmill so it could be pretty hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home