Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I wonder if I have any readers left?

It's just really hard to get movtivated to post anything anymore. I feel like I'm running in one of those hamster wheels...going, going, going, but not getting anywhere. I'm taking today off, though. I worked rather late last night to try and stay on track to make my hours this month, and this will be my second day off this month. There are times when I am my father's daughter.

So today I am going to get my hair done. My bangs are reaching the end of my nose, and having been driving me bananas for the past two weeks. I thought about growing them out, since I'm halfway there already, but I'm not ready to change the hairstyle, yet.

Then Mom and Dad are going to meet me, and we're going to HuHot to eat. They missed me. :) Although it made me have to get up early this morning so I could come into church to do the books, since that desperately needed done, too. That's the worst thing about being Treasurer, taking a day off to do what needs done, and part of that being accounting work. But it means I have a few minutes before church starts, and I update my blog!

Hopefully I'll have a few hours this evening to relax. I'm almost done with laundry, too, and I ran last night, so there's nothing to feel guilty about. Yay!

11 Antiphon:

10:29 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Honey, I check my Blog stalkage links nearly every day. That includes you! I was getting a bit concerned at the lack of updateage from you, though. Stoopid treadmill!

Always entertaining reading about food, though.

 
11:46 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Mindi Scott

I've been checking, too! I thought about writing to make sure you're surviving, but I didn't want you to feel at all guilty or anything. I know you'll be super-busy for the next couple of months.

 
12:00 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger jenn

Um, I don't know if I've been checking anyone all that consistently lately. I just randomly arrive at a small selection of blogs/forums/email returns every few days.

And today I'm here!

*hugs*

 
4:41 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

I noticed! I left a comment in your previous entry, to see if you were still alive. And you are! So a big yay for that [hugs]

Hope you get some relaxation soon!

 
11:26 AM, February 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

I check in too... but I'm a tax professional, so I wasn't worried. It is busy season, after all...

 
10:33 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

I kept cheking, but then, what elses did I have to do while unemployed.

 
12:18 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Meghan

Another devoted reader who was wondering how things were going with you.

It's okay (and totally understandable) to go AWOL in blogland... as long as you update at least once a month ;]

Side note: That HuHot looks Yuh. Mee. I started to drool just looking at the menu!

 
8:05 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Eileen

I'm another one who checks regularly and have missed your posts. Glad to see that everything's ok though.

 
1:02 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Ems

Though it seems a bit unnecissary, but I dont care, I check too. Just thought I would throw that in too. I havent been real motivated either. 7 days a week, 9-10 hours a day, I'm tired. Is that who I get this work complex from. No wonder mom thinks I work too much. We all do.

 
12:29 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Still been checking your Blog and thinking about you - just so you know (and hoping you get email notifications of replies to your Blog!)

You are still alive, right? I know you'd be sper busy with work right now, so not expecting a big update or anything, but you're still alive?

[hugs]

Hang in there, and I hope you get a few seconds to plan something mega relaxing and pampering for when you finish. Maybe a weekend where you don't get out of your jammies/bed at all and just watch DVDs and sleep all day?

 
11:17 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Mindi Scott

Hey there! I'm missing you like crazy. Hope you're well. [heart]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home