Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Chelsea started teaching me how to crochet this afternoon. I learned only one stitch so far, but I'm going to try to make this baby hat with it, and then I'll try some more. Chelsea's been making a lot of stuff for The Preemie Project, a group started by a friend of a friend of mine, and has been making hats, blankets and a stuffed bear to donate. She kinda got tired of making things for herself and for friends, and this is a really good cause. This baby hat I'm working on is pretty simple, and while I probably won't be able to make something that's good enough to donate for a while, it's been fun for the three hours I worked on it or so. I'll definitely have to work on it while I'm watching TV or something, because once I (kinda) got the hang of it, it was pretty monotonous. So after a while, we quit and played a few rounds of MarioKart.

4 Antiphon:

5:37 AM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

I clicked the link, but it said "page could not be displayed". Even when I tried refreshing :-(

 
4:05 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Amanda

Don't know why...it works for me.

 
7:28 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Eileen

I torally want to play Mario Kart now!

 
7:28 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Eileen

Also, I totally want to play Mario Kart now! [doh]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home