Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's coming! It's coming! I've been waiting ten years to see this show again, and now I only have three months left to wait! The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. is coming to DVD. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the thing I remember most about this show is how much I looked forward to it every week. That and this is where my crush on Bruce Campbell came from. I didn't even see Evil Dead until last year. If you've never heard anything about it, it was probably first in FOX's line of Friday night shows cancelled prematurely.

2 Antiphon:

1:23 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Aww bless!

 
3:11 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Ems

OMG! I TOTALLY forgot about that show! It was THE BEST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home