Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

McDonald's has lost half my business. I bought an Egg 'n' Muffin Toaster at Target last week. It was my turn to bring Saturday morning breakfast at work yesterday (a tax season tradition), and I thought this would be perfect. And it was! You put your muffin, egg, and meat in there, and it times it all out so that everything is done at once, and Whammo! instant Egg McMuffin. Well, not instant, it takes about 4 minutes, but it tastes just as good as MickeyD's, and much cheaper. I've eaten about four of these things in the past two days.

6 Antiphon:

10:58 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger jenn

Oh.

Oh my.

That sounds wonderful! I'm wondering about trying to add that to my wedding registry...

 
7:30 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Ooooo! Now I'm hungry again.

 
11:52 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Technomage

Post a picture. I want to see this wonder.

 
11:56 AM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Amanda

Click the link, dope.

 
1:49 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Technomage

my bad

 
9:58 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger allison

I so did not need to know about this....

*drools*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home