Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Birthday celebration one day early. We did brats and strawberry pie. Mmm, birthday pie. Only a few people made it, since it was a little last-minute, but that's okay. Mom and Dad are giving me a ceiling fan (with installation!), which will be really nice. Em will be giving me Darkwing Duck on DVD as soon as it comes out in August, and Lew gave me South Park Season 7. I'm contemplating asking him if it would be okay to exchange it for something else; while Season 7 was very good (taco kisses! Casa Bonita!), I think there are several things out there that I might watch more, but it's become something of a tradition, so I'm a little hesitant. Ken gave me Monty Python and the Holy Grail - I can't wait to watch all the extras on there, and Chelsea gave me Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. All in all, it was a fabulous day...any day with pie can't be that bad.

3 Antiphon:

10:38 AM, May 27, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Happy belated birthday!

 
10:56 AM, May 28, 2006, Blogger Mindi Scott

I don't think I've ever had strawberry pie. Ever. It sounds delicious!

Snappy birthday (many days late)!

 
5:33 PM, May 28, 2006, Blogger Eileen

I've been meaning to try out Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister after reading Wicked, also on your recommendation (well, your blog's!). You'll have to let me know if it's any good.

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home