Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I must have forgotten how hard it was, because I've agreed to teach again this summer. The same class: Managerial Accounting, but a different book. I guess this one has on-line homework, with automatic grading, so I'm super-psyched about using that, since grading took forever, and cut into my prep time. I picked up the book on Thursday, and I'm going to try to spend some time this weekend looking over it and doing some planning. I'm hoping I can improve my presentation skills this time around, and make it a little more interesting.

At any rate, I'll earn enough for three new windows.

3 Antiphon:

4:36 PM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

At any rate, I'll earn enough for three new windows.

That's the spirit! [wink]

No seriously, it's more/another skill on your resume, and some cash for your house, and I know you like your house. Good luck!

 
10:26 PM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Mindi Scott

Oh, no! You said "new windows." You know that always makes me cry. ;-)

I promise I will be happy for you instead of jealous when you get yours.

 
8:34 AM, May 12, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

That's awesome. I'm mightily ashamed that I couldn't face going beyond foundation level...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home