Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sorry for lack of updatiness...I've been super-busy. Like tax-season busy. I knew I never should have taken that third job. ;) Never fear, though! I have two posts up my sleeve, but one is requiring a lot of thought, and the other requires a picture, and I keep forgetting my camera.

In lieu of an actual post, I will just say that I made a special trip to Wal-Mart to buy yarn, and they were out of the color I needed. And by special trip I mean stopped there on my way home from job #2 and I needed milk. But I was really pissed about the yarn.

6 Antiphon:

3:19 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

I've been updaty, but not had time or the mood to finish my holiday Blog. I blame work, World Cup watching and running!

And Blogger for being a dink and not letting me upload photos.

 
4:39 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger jenn

I count this as an actual post!

 
7:00 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Mindi Scott

WalMart. They will dick you over every time. [nod]

 
2:31 PM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

They didn't have it??!!! I don't think there is anywhere else in town that has that kind. Which is too bad since I like it a lot better than the stuff at Hobby Lobby.

Only a few more weeks and no more class!!

 
2:19 AM, June 29, 2006, Blogger Meghan

Dude.

Walmarts are normally the size of New York... and they didn't have the kind of yarn you want??

Criminal.

 
10:38 AM, June 29, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Dude, you scare me. Not only are you an accounty-type person, which seems heavy enough, you've got three jobs on the go?! I hope you're putting a bit of yourself-time in there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home