Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I am very, very upset. I am in angry grizzly bear protecting her cub mode, and I have absolutely no outlet. My favorite fantasy involves provoking assault and pressing charges to the fullest extent of the law. Another involves a well-placed spin hook kick to the face, preferably involving a broken nose and multiple reconstructive surgeries.

I know I can't hurt her physically, but God help that woman if I ever meet her again. She's messed with the wrong person, and she will not get away with it this time.

9 Antiphon:

11:33 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

My suggestion: Go to the Nest a little early tonight with a picture/drawing/caricature of wrath-inducing-woman and tape it to hook kick-level on the heavy bag. Commence with spin hook kicks.

If that doesn't work as a temporary fix, go for ice cream or desert of choice. If you need to vent, I am available. I also come with homemade cookies. I need to get rid of some baking supplies before I move.

 
11:41 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Amanda

I can't vent (thus with the cryptic), but thanks for sympathy.

 
12:09 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Oh, dear. I've no idea what this is about, but I hope you don't run into this woman again.

 
3:12 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Ems

Tahnk you.

 
3:12 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

I figured as much!

 
4:39 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

I like Chelsea's suggestions :-)

 
9:59 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

I made chocolate chip cookies tonight if you need any.

 
3:40 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Eileen

Rant away cryptically all you like. The kicking of her picture sounds like an excellent cathartic exercise.

 
8:51 PM, July 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Amanda, I just read this and I give you my permission to DO IT!!!!!!!! I know exactly what you are talking about! ARGH!!!!!! What a biatch...her...not you.

Laurie R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home