Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I would by no means call myself claustrophobic. But every once in a while, I get a little panicked on the bottom floor of a parking garage. Something about all those heavy layers of concrete above me and low ceilings. It doesn't happen very often, but it's happened pretty often recently, due to the work they've been doing to my parking garage this summer:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Every few feet, there's a hole in the floor like this one! I'm terrified! You can see through the floor! I'm pretty sure it has to do with giving the concrete room to expand and contract, but it reminds me that there are tons and tons of concrete above my head with holes like this one. I'm not sure how much longer I can live like this. Fill the holes!

3 Antiphon:

11:48 PM, July 09, 2006, Blogger jenn

Well, I don't like those holes. Nope.

Never been too fond of parking garages either.

 
1:59 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

Stop making me paranoid!!!!

 
8:32 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Meghan

When fire and brimstone starts coming up from those slats on the lowest level... THEN you need to get worried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home