Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Windows! I have windows! The installer called me yesterday, and said "Can we install tomorrow?" and of course I said yes. I went around in the rain before I left this morning and took pictures of the old windows, so I had something to compare to. When I came home this afternoon, I had brand new windows, and my house stunk to high heaven. I think it's from the caulking, and I'm trying desperately to air out my house, which is difficult because it's like 90 degrees and 200% humidity outside. They have to come back Monday and finish the trim on the outside, so I have to wait to take after pictures, but I'll post them then.

They seem so much bigger! I think it's because there were quarter dividers on the old set. I look out my windows and think, "Wow! Look at that! Such a big outside from here!" Plus, these are clean. Fabulous! I'm so giddy.

4 Antiphon:

9:08 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Eileen

Min's going to hate this post! ;)

I can't wait to see the new windows.

 
2:16 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger Meghan

YAY for new windows!

BOO to the bad smell and cloying heat.

It was 105 here today, and the thought of being stuck inside with a stink it just awful!

 
10:58 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

New windows! Hooray!

 
5:59 PM, July 16, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Excellent! SHINY in fact! [grin]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home