Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm so hungry. My snack drawer is disappointingly empty. I'm hitting that stride, exercise-wise, and I can't seem to get enough food. I feel like I'm eating up all the extra calories I'm burning. It would be nice to be able to figure out what a good balance is between actually needing the extra calories, but still running at a deficit to be able to lose weight. I need a personal chef - calorie-counting is such a hassle. No wonder everyone is fat.

3 Antiphon:

2:34 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger jenn

I'm so with you on this one. I mean, basically you want 3500 more going out than coming in for one pound... and what can kill me is that stupid little snack that is two bites but 300 calories (where it takes a REALLY GOOD workout to burn that up). And yeah. I hear ya.

 
12:05 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Oh, yes. Right there with you.

 
12:14 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Angela

You're preaching to the choir here, too. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home