Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I've updated my Friends/Stalkees section. I've deleted some that I've pretty much given up on :(, and added several that I tend to click on when I see their link on other people's blogs. If I add them to my sidebar, I'll be much more likely to stalk faithfully and maybe! start leaving comments.

I have to go to Peoria for three days this week, so I'm trying to get all my laundry and other chores done today so I can actually pack before I have to leave tomorrow. I've checked out Clive Cussler books on tape for the trip. I'm already halfway through the second tape. (I got impatient.) Clive Cussler was the first thing Mom picked out for me from the adult section of the library when I'd read everything in the young adult section. I'd wanted to re-read the books for quite a while now, and this is a novel way to do it. Novel! Get it? Hee!

I'm also backdating a couple posts, so be sure not to miss those!

4 Antiphon:

5:45 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

I periodically update my favourites list (I have a Blog folder in my favourites, rather than links in my Blog side panel). It's sometimes sad to delete Blog links (or more often, move them to "not so fussed about"), but when someone slips into complete or near-complete one-way traffic, and I'm commenting but they never bother with me... tough luck, they get moved. I've had enough with some people.

Off to read the backdated entries :-)

 
8:51 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

You are soooo punny!!!!

Hope your trip goes well! Sorry I forgot the cookies again.

 
11:35 AM, August 08, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

The Charlaine Harris books are great when you want something easy to read.

You have inspired me to find a book on CD to listen to on my IC to WI to MN back to IC trip this weekend. I at least have 15 hours worth of driving so I better find something interesting.

 
2:10 AM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Meghan

How was Peoria? (Sorry, I'm behind on my blog reading. *shame*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home