Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Another football game, another sunburn. I remembered the sunscreen, I did! I just didn't remember it after I changed from jeans into shorts. My lap is a bright pink.

Nothing like the start of football season, though. My seat is awesome - 25th yardline, 24 rows up - and the people sitting around me hold promise. The stadium renovations look awesome, and I'm loving my extra two inches of butt room. The team's looking pretty good, too.

Go Hawkeyes!

2 Antiphon:

2:05 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Technomage

"Hold promise"?

Meaning they seem like a fun group, or possible date material?

I Know how about you take some pictures and we can vote on them! that would be so cool and fun too!

 
10:44 AM, September 06, 2006, Blogger jenn

That sounds rather fun! I am not big on football, as such, but I like going places and watching things.

Even if it is just the other people sitting around me ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home