Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Emily needs a new post, but I have very little to talk about. I put the rest of the lasagna in the freezer. I may bring some of it out next week.

I'm a little nervous about being cash-tight right now: with the unexpected expenses of the truck and the fridge and loaning a friend $1500 (I know you're not supposed to loan money to friends, but I couldn't NOT, and we've got a repayment plan), my short-term savings is looking paltry. I just hope I don't run into any more unexpected expenses before I can build it up again! I just need to stop spending money, right?

Parking money will help, too. This weekend is the big Iowa State game, and I'll probably be able to get a couple hundred. After last week's nail biter against Syracuse, the outcome of the game is in serious question. Tickets are like hen's teeth, and the scalpers will probably charge an arm and a leg. I'm hoping Lew will come down anyway...I miss the kid.

2 Antiphon:

2:06 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Ems

Thank you.

 
4:12 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

My sister asks for posts too. She's not good about posting either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home