Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, September 18, 2006

My internet at home went down! What fan-crap-tastical timing! I can't get my pictures uploaded! I'm really pissed. I have a great story, and it just won't be nearly as good without the picture. But I did get the picture. I'll try it one more time tonight, and if I can't get connected, I'll tell the story anyway. Damn computer.

I need another weekend to recover from the weekend.

4 Antiphon:

11:11 AM, September 18, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

Did the picture at least turn out well? I kinda like knowing what you are talking about when everyone else is clueless!

 
11:18 AM, September 18, 2006, Blogger Amanda

I didn't even load the pictures off the camera. I was also getting a virtual memory warning, so I just shut down the computer. I'm hoping the reboot will fix the problem, otherwise I'm going to have to bribe someone for help.

 
2:07 PM, September 18, 2006, Blogger Ems

Do you store the pictures on your computer? Is the warning from your computer or the camera? You might need to trasfer you pics from your computer to a disc to allow for the download. We had to do that but we have an old computer and Matthew had a lot of the memory used up in music! Anyway, good luck, cant wait to see the pics!

 
11:41 AM, September 19, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

Still didn't work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home