Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I am so pissed off. Extremely pissed off. I try not to complain about work, mostly because I usually enjoy it, but when I can't keep my promises to a client and my professional reputation is compromised because other people can't get their act together...I'm just in a rage. I have to send my audit back to Cedar Rapids for a third time to clear review comments that are only there because they had a bad internal inspection and are running scared. My client isn't going to get their audit when I promised them - it shouldn't take two months to get an audit through review!

It's too late to go to TKD to beat on stuff...hopefully a run will suffice.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home