Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I finally got my new coffee/espresso maker. I'm so excited. I ran all the inital cleaning-out-the-machine trial runs, and I'm ready for espresso on-demand. As soon as I buy some beans. There's this new place that just opened down the block, where the guy has his coffee roaster right out in the open, and you can watch him do his stuff. I actually won a door prize at his grand opening, which was either a pint of gelato or a three-month subscription to their World Coffee Adventure. As much as gelato would have been awesome, I opted for the coffee, for my new coffee maker. It'll be an Adventure!

1 Antiphon:

10:47 AM, October 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Yay! I am filled with envy but also very pleased for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home