Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

That little bastard Devlin punched me in the throat last night. The snot didn't even apologize, he just made excuses, "I haven't been to class in three months." Well, then don't spar and just do practice exercises! If you don't have control, you don't spar, or you at least take it easy - as a black belt, he should know that. But the stupid little freshman went crazy.

Breathing is uncomfortable.

7 Antiphon:

9:33 AM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

I really don't like that kid for some reason. Now I like him even less!

 
12:53 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger jenn

Yeah, so um can you accidently karote chop him in the nads?


I'm just saying...

 
12:53 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger jenn

WHOOO- my word verification here was one I had before somewhere else. I know this because my computer tries to "fill in" as I type it and and option it thought I was doing WAS IT!

Yeah, I need to get out more.

 
3:37 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Ems

Cant he get into trouble for that? I mean if he is a black belt, then cant he get like knocked down a belt or something? Thats a pretty shitty thing to do. Even if it was an accident, then apologize, which means it probably wasnt ENTIRELY and accidnt. Butthead.

 
4:05 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Amanda

Wow, you really have gotten cynical. He didn't do it on purpose. He's just a high school kid, and he thought he was better than he is. And no, you can't get knocked down a belt. You could probably get kicked out of the club, though.

 
7:21 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Ems

Yeah, well, you can understand why.

 
3:20 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

What a little berk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home