Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, November 03, 2006

I still haven't even turned on my home computer to try and fix my internet. Jenn's comment helped, though. I hooked up my laptop directly to my modem, and it worked fine, so it's definitely the wireless.

In the meantime, while you're waiting for pictures of me, I'm going to introduce you to my new Pretend Boyfriend:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Georges St. Pierre. I have become a rather big fan of the UFC this year, and GSP has completely won me over. And this picture doesn't even show his backside. :) Add his smile (not pictured) to his completely adorable French Canadian accent, and I squee every time he's on screen.

I do enjoy watching the fighting, though. Might be an extension of having martial arts training: I enjoy discussing strategy and who's likely to win matchups. We've got a group that goes in together to buy the PPV fights, and we gather religously to watch the TUF series on SpikeTV. Last night was the last night of the regular series, with the finale being next Saturday night. "What are we going to do next week?!" we said. We might have to go back to the Vine. I sure do miss their wings.

5 Antiphon:

1:58 PM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

You need a recording of his adorable accent on your blog. Maybe a picture from another angle as well.

What are we going to do next week???? The Vine would be good.

 
6:04 PM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Ems

So where are the Halloween pics? I have been waitin patiently.

 
8:16 PM, November 03, 2006, Blogger jenn

Hey, I was helpful! WHOOT!

But sorry your wireless is being wonky.

And, am I so love pretend boyfriends! Especially foreign ones! (okay, he wouldn't be foreign to me - but I digress)

 
11:20 PM, November 03, 2006, Blogger allison

Um. Yum.

I also wish to hear dis Frahhhnch Canadien accahnt. Oui.

Word verification is: bnaucur. Which is almost Frahhhnch.

 
6:41 PM, November 05, 2006, Blogger Amanda

I'm hoping Halloween pics will come tomorrow. I got my internet "working", but can't log into anything. Did manage to get my picture uploaded, so I'll see if I can get it into a post when I get to work tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home