Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, November 10, 2006

So weird! We're having a severe thunderstorm, and I can hear the thunder outside. In November! Supposedly, it's going to turn into sleet and snow later this afternoon. Yesterday it was sunny and 75. That saying really is true: "If you don't like the weather in Iowa, wait an hour." Update: Hail!

I'm going to have to break down and find myself a masseuse. Anymore, if I'm not sore for one thing, it's another, and I'm tired of being all tied up in knots. My chiro has one that works out of their office, but I'm a little wary, since I knew her from TKD. That's would be too weird for me, I think. Update: Just got an email reminding me that there's a ribbon cutting today for Peaceful Nature Massage. Maybe I can win the door prize there, too.

I'm am absolutely in love with this coffee-maker. What with fresh ground coffee and pretty much figuring out the steamer (and learning half and half doesn't work so well - shoot!), I'm well on my way to re-addicting myself to caffeine. Which kinda sucks, I can get the addiction, but not the staying-awake benefits. No update here, unless I can scrape together enough change to go downstairs and get something. $3.60 should do it, but I should wait until I'm hungry again.

Otherwise, same ol' same ol'. I'm living for vacation now!

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home