Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Yes. Turns out I somehow disabled the wireless. I went back to my orignial set up instructions (never throw anything away!), and refollowed the instructions, and I at least got Explorer to work. Firefox doesn't work, and some scripts on some websites don't work, so I couldn't resize any pictures in Photobucket and I couldn't upload to Kodak. So you just get a picture of me:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The holsters left paint everywhere. If I ever use the costume again, there will definitely be different holsters. Maybe I'll have time to make some. We had a good time, lots of food, drink, and watching of the Hellboy Animated Movie.

I just had one trick or treater, but Jamie was extra cute, so that made up for it. He was an elephant, but he didn't like the hat, so he was basically wearing a gray jumpsuit. Doug was indignant about the number of trick or treaters, "Next year we're doing something about this!" Life will never be dull with a neighbor like Doug.

7 Antiphon:

10:59 AM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Ems

We didnt have many either. Course it was cold as balls out so I dont blame them. The different components of the costume are really cute. You could definantly make some cute outfits with those, cept for maybe the cape, but hey, to each his (or her) own.

 
11:25 AM, November 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Hello, hottie!

 
2:33 PM, November 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Excellent costume! I needa costume party, I want to dress up!

 
4:45 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Mindi Scott

Yay!

Bang bang!

 
9:48 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger allison

You look most excellent!

 
11:02 AM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Meghan

Finally a picture!! A+ for that costume... you look H.O.T.

We only had one T-or-Ter, as well. So sad.

 
8:57 AM, November 12, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Heee! Excellent job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home