Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello, my name is Amanda, and I'm addicted to TiVo. The TiVo was my Christmas present to myself, and it came yesterday. Ken describes it as crack. Apt description. I've had it little more than 12 hours, and I'm already so excited about television, and there is nothing on. I went wild recording programs, pausing live TV, jumping back and forth between programs, and surfing the guide.

My only problem is that I can't figure out how to hook up my DVD player. My television was literally manufactured in the 80's, and only has one set of AV inputs, and only one auxillary channel. I'm told there is a such thing as an AV splitter, so I'm hoping that both the TiVo and the DVD player can share the AUX channel. I'm going to be pissed if I have to buy a new television, too.

2 Antiphon:

10:25 PM, December 29, 2006, Blogger Technomage

If it is a coax cable yes they make a spliter....Ya know I should just call.. Welcome to the TiVo Collective.

 
10:42 AM, January 01, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

We were just like that with Sky+ (our TiVo equivalent). You'll wonder how you EVER managed without it. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home