Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I look totally scary in this picture, but...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Testing is over and done with, and it wasn't too bad. I didn't have to do anything I wasn't prepared for, except for doing a board break with my elbow, which resulted in a nasty bruise because of the tries to get the hang of it. (You don't hurt yourself if you do it right.) I got the board break with the spin hook kick on the second try. I'll know the results on Monday!

6 Antiphon:

9:27 AM, December 11, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

Everyone makes a funny face when kicking. It can't be helped! I don't think you have to worry about passing. I thought you did quite well. The new testing format was kinda nice.

I am in the pic too! I believe that is my reflection and the bag I was holding in the mirror.

 
1:48 PM, December 11, 2006, Blogger Eileen

I missed the good luck wishes for the actual test, so I'm sending good karma for the results!

 
8:29 PM, December 11, 2006, Blogger P@

What eileen said!

Also, today is Monday! Results should be in, yes??

 
9:15 PM, December 11, 2006, Blogger Ems

Yes, results, please

 
9:43 PM, December 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

I think you look totally AWESOME in that picture.

 
8:53 AM, December 16, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

Cool picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home