Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My sinuses were killing me yesterday, so instead of going to TKD last night, I went to bed. So I have to wait until Wednesday. I think. Wednesday night is kinda weird, there's class, but there's also the instructor/student pizza party. It's also the last class until January. There's no way I'm waiting a month!

To help tide you over, I finished Calvin's blanket, and I think it turned out really well. It turned out a lot bigger than I'd planned, but that's okay, it'll grow with him. Or he'll grow with it. Whatever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Antiphon:

11:16 AM, December 12, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

The blanket looks great! So what's your next project?

 
3:46 PM, December 12, 2006, Blogger Amanda

I'm working on a hat/scarf combo for the family gift exchange. I'm using that YarnBee Soft Delight yarn I was telling you about. I spent a couple hours last night ripping out half the hat, because it was turning out to be too big, and that yarn is really hard to rip out!

 
5:18 PM, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

That blanket RULES!

 
7:14 PM, December 12, 2006, Blogger Ems

It looks awesome. He is going to love it! I love it! LOL

 
4:28 PM, December 13, 2006, Blogger Mindi Scott

Very cool!

Also, testing... 1, 2, 3.

 
8:53 AM, December 16, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

What a lovely blanket! I really like the design :-)

 
1:45 PM, December 16, 2006, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home