Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, December 15, 2006

This is some of the most meta (and cohesive) spam I've received in a long time:

He woke up around eleven, and almost as soon as Annie heard him stirring about, she came in with orange juice, his pills, and a bowl of hot chicken soup. Once upon a time it would have been filled with crushed butts; now it held nothing more hazardous to his health than paper-clips and a typewriter eraser.

He reversed out of the pantry, pausing to turn off the light, reminding himself that he must (rinse) put everything back in order as he made his retreat.

It would be nice to believe he had performed heroically, but he supposed it was only that escape thing again, because the pain had been really dreadful.



Oh, and I found out that I have approximately 48 hours to complete the hat and scarf set for the family gift exchange that I am now prepared to start all over again. Will she be able to do it? Stay tuned!

5 Antiphon:

8:52 AM, December 16, 2006, Blogger Dogeared

I got a spin off of the Nigerian one this week! From a French address, but about some African city I think. Funny.

 
1:10 PM, December 17, 2006, Blogger Chelsea

Did you finish??? Oooh, the suspense is killing me!!! Ok, not really, I am more just curious. I am about half done with the headband thingy I finally started for my sis.

You know, if you don't spent all your time laughing at Stitchy McYarnpants you should have had plenty of time to finish everything.

 
7:29 PM, December 18, 2006, Blogger Ems

Mom said you were working on it in church?! Shame on you!

 
9:13 AM, December 19, 2006, Blogger Amanda

Hey, it was either that or not go to church. I didn't get it finished anyway. The hat, yes, the scarf, about 3/4 done. I wrapped the whole thing up, skein and all, and finished it after the exchange.

 
11:51 AM, December 21, 2006, Blogger jenn

Hey, I think I got a version of that spam!

And Go Team Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home